21 Ways Non-Profits Can Leverage Social Media
A good check list to have around if you work in non-profit and want to make your presence known in all the various social media. From the Social Media Examiner.
- Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing? on.digg.com/1ASkBtw via @Digg aka Time is Drunk 1 day ago
- RT @TheRealNimoy: A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP 4 days ago
- The Washington Monument in the snow. 26 February 2015. #nofilter #winter #dc http://t.co/OYwPqrjD7L 6 days ago
- RT @LLRX: Edmonton Mulls Ice Skate Commuter Track shar.es/1WlcDj via @outsidemagazine 6 days ago
- F.C.C. Net Neutrality Rules Clear Hurdle as Republicans Concede to Obama nyti.ms/17UNzNz 1 week ago